From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:32:24 -0400
Senior Records Management Consultant
The leading provider of technology consulting and implementation services to law firms and corporate legal departments currently has a very unique opportunity for a highly skilled Records Management Consultant to join their highly respected firm and to lead their Records Management consulting practice.

We are seeking an individual with a strong presence and excellent interpersonal skills who is interested in taking their career to the next level. We desire a leader in the industry who is a team player and who embraces our core values of providing value to the clients we serve based on sound business decisions. We are flexible concerning where our candidate is located. We do require someone who is able to deal with substantial travel.

The position that we are seeking to fill is for someone to lead our Records Management consulting practice including: business development, practice management and directing our Records Management consultants. This is a unique opportunity to direct and expand a leading practice area.

Our candidate will possess excellent skills in all areas of records management, including; records management policy development, records retention schedule development, knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA and other related issues. In addition, our candidate should also have experience either as a consultant or as a Manager/Director of a Records Management function. CRM certification is highly desirable.

Law firm experience is also highly desirable, as is knowledge of products such as Legal Key and/or MDY and/or Accutrak Records Management system. However we will consider other professional services backgrounds.

We believe in unparalleled, uncompromising client service. Our success has stemmed largely from our core belief in doing what is best for our clients and exceeding their expectations for service, knowledge, value and innovation. Our clients are among the AmLaw200 law firms.
For consideration, please send your resume to Daniel Hurd at [log in to unmask]

TRAK Records and Library
Visit our website at http://www.trakcompanies.com
202-659-2990