Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:02:00 -0700
Due to illness preventing our speaker, John T. Phillips from flying, the
One-Day workshop on Computer and &IT Skills for Records Managers scheduled
for tomorrow, April 22, has been postponed until Friday, June 17.  The cost
and times will remain the same.  If you signed up and paid through PayPal,
and wish a refund, please e-mail Christian Meinke at [log in to unmask]

Attendees are being called individually.

If you wanted to attend, but tomorrow was bad and June 17 is better, you
can reserve a place on our website, ocarma.org.

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
President, Orange County ARMA
Records Management Analyst, Senior
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Torrance, California, USA
Member  ARMA, The Association for Information Management Professionals
<Check out Orange County California ARMA's award-winning website at
ocarma.org