Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:46:45 EDT
A friend of mine in Human Resources is looking for some sort of test to  give
potential new hires as to their filing ability and knowledge.  I  remember
years ago there were some available that were used in technical schools  for
those in a secretarial course of learning.
Does anyone know know if these are available and from whom?

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
8440  Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
205/699-8571
Fax:  205/699-3278
Celebrating 21 years providing Records Management Services.  1984-2005
We have a new second office location:
Two North  Twentieth, St. 830
Birmingham AL 35203
We are a small woman owned,  Hubzone, business.
Phone number remains the  same.