From:
Mark Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:27:50 -0400
Doug, Bill et al. -

Those of us from the Great White North are seldom surprised when one of
our own knows something about the USA and its legislation (is something
of a national past time, trying to understand our neighbors)...and
consider the fact that at one time Alex Trebek hosted not "Jeopardy",
but a far less entertaining show called "Pit Fall" - broadcast I believe
out of Vancouver, B.C....

But to the point at hand - if the question was not submitted by ARMA,
then it was probably the show's producers who came up with it....search
that crew and there may be a former Records Manager or relative
thereof....

Cheers!

Mark (I'll take transplanted Canadians for $200, please Alex) Walsh

G. Mark Walsh, C.A.
Records & Information Analyst
Records Management and Imaging Services
Library of Virginia