From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:10:12 -0700
Virginia writes:
"While the particular Bank of America and Ameritrade tapes may have been
older, I am still concerned that IM or the author did not address the
contingency loss issue."

No kidding.

This does not make me feel warm and fuzzy at all. The vendor is not
addressing the issue and sugar coats the problem. The author of the article
does not get it either. What this is telling me is corporate America (and us
as records managers) must push to get contracts that have teeth! This
cavalier attitude does not cut it in a time of legislated corporate
accountability and more importantly rampant personal identity theft.

Rock on!
Sharon

Sharon Burnett
Seattle Washington USA

"Hey, I'm not a lawyer and I do not play one on TV. The opinions herein
expressed are mine and mine alone. Do not forward or cross post this message
without my express permission."