From:
Patricia Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:28:34 -0500
Good day
Many thanks to all members of the list who via their contributions,
provide motivation and consistently share theire knowledge and experience
with the wider community.  I have  been assigned the task of designing a
small display (zero budget)to commemorate Records Management Month.  This
is due for implementation in two days.  The target audience for the most
part is unaware of the topic.  Is there anyone is our midst who has done a
similar exercise and is willing to share their experiences.  Thanks for
your kind assistance. A blessed day to all.  Keep up the good work.
Patricia