From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:10:54 -0400
Ginny,

Yes we all know that the statement in question is completely unacceptable
and it raises more questions than it attempts to answer.

But you do not live in a Starlin's USSR, just make a note in your diary to
avoid using low cost, ineffective vendors and support a vendor who actually
wants your business enough to do it right.

You can do it comrade.

Gerard