From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 03:07:42 -0400
Bill,

Don't they say that practice makes perfect? The more you move the better
you should be at it.

I don't think anybody is saying that vendors should be perfect.

What they are saying is that they should strive to constantly improve and
not make lame excuses as to why they have breached the trust of their
clients.

Rather than being outraged at the statements that sparked this thread,
people should be grateful that someone has given them a valuable insight
into how they run their corporation.

Gerard