From:
"Forshee, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:17:36 -0400
Hello to all,

My name is Melissa Forshee and have just subscribed to this list.  I am
a Records Analyst with a mid-size pharmaceutical co. in Southeast
Pennsylvania and have been tasked with building an outline for the
planning of physically auditing approx. 6,000 12"x18"x10" containers at
our current off-site facility (way back when the company was much
smaller a lot of paperwork that should not have been kept was sent and
we need to go through each box to separate keepers from destroyees),
then be moving/migrating them to a new off-site storage facility. I've
never done such a thing before and wondered if there is someone out
there who has been involved in a project of this size and can maybe
point me in the direction of any tools that can give me a rough idea of
manpower needed, timelines involved--we figure it could take as long as
16 mos., etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Even pointing me
in the direction of literature, etc., that has helped others.

Thank you all in advance for any input you may be able to provide.

Melissa Forshee, Records Analyst

610-738-6479 (86479)

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE  PERSONAL AND  CONFIDENTIAL USE
OF THE RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE. THE INFORMATION IN THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE BELONGS TO CEPHALON, INC.

This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this electronic message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone in the United States at 1-800-283-4396 or 610-344-0200, and delete the original message from your system.  Thank you.