From:
Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:29:53 -0400
Bill,

That would depend on the circumstances.

If they lost your full backup all subsequent incrementals would be useless.

You would then have to fallback to the previous full backup and roll
forward with the older incrementals.

In your case, I am not sure what "longer term basis" means but if that
means weekly you could lose a week worth of data if you lost a single
shipment. Most enterprises would find this unacceptable.

Gerard