From:
Brenda Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:30:11 -0400
I have a question about retention of paper documents after they have
been scanned.  How do I post my question to get input from the rest of
participants on this listserv?

Brenda Pruitt, Records Manager
+ American Red Cross
Hazel Braugh Records Center and Archives
5818 Seminary Road
Falls Church, VA   22041
Ph:  703-813-5383  Fax:  703-813-5389
        E-mail:   [log in to unmask]