From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:07:18 -0400
Are you looking for a new job in the field of records management?  TRAK Records and Library has three outstanding opportunities available.

TRAK Records and Library is considered a leader for providing professionals who are experts in information management. We understand that a knowledgeable staff with customer service skills is key to the quality of the research and information retention in every organization. TRAK stays abreast of this rapidly changing field through our records and library community involvement and education programs. This important interaction allows us to constantly redefine our recruiting efforts and provide up-to-date temporary staffing and direct-hire placement solutions to law firms, medical organizations, corporations, and other businesses.

*  Records Manager - Los Angeles, CA and Florida - Large Law Firm is looking for a seasoned Records Manager to manage the records management operation of a fast paced busy legal records center.  If you have a minimum of five year of records management experience, three years of experience supervising staff in a law firm records department and the ability to travel, send us your resume today.

*  Contract Records Manager - Washington, DC - Government Agency is looking for a Records Manager for a one year contract.  This position would be responsible for the deployment and ongoing day-to-day administration of the records management program throughout the agency.  If you have five years of records management experience and are looking for a long-term contract position, send us your resume today.

*  Lead Records Management Consultant - NATIONAL position - The position that we are seeking to fill is for someone to lead our Records Management consulting practice including: business development, practice management and directing our Records Management consultants. This is a unique opportunity to direct and expand a leading practice area.  This position requires travel.  The salary is excellent! If you have records management consulting experience, send your resume today.

Resumes can be sent to Daniel Hurd at [log in to unmask]

TRAK Records and Library
Visit our website at http://www.trakcompanies.com
202-659-2990