From:
Helen Tibbo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 06:08:20 -0400
Archivists & Records Managers!
The deadline for applications is approaching - June 17th is just around the
corner so get those proposals in gear!

The National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC)
Electronic Records Fellows program, a collaborative of the School of
Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill and Duke and UNC University Libraries, is looking for its second
class of Fellows! The 2004-2005 Fellows, Nancy Kunde, Helen Samuels, Rebecca
Schulte, and Druscilla Simpson are well underway with their projects and
will present results at SAA 2005.

Again this year we are seeking archivists and records managers or teams of
archivists, records professionals, and academics with an interest in
studying some aspect of electronic records to apply for these
non-residential Electronic Records Research Fellowships. We will be funding
4 -$15,000 fellowships this year. Please visit our website at
http://www.ils.unc.edu/nhprcfellows for more information and application
forms and directions.

Please contact Helen Tibbo at [log in to unmask] or Tim Pyatt at
[log in to unmask] if you wish to discuss a possible project.

Dr. Helen R. Tibbo, Professor
School of Information and Library Science
201 Manning Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360
Tel: 919.962.8063
Fax: 919.962.8071