From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:11:38 -0700
In case you really want to know more details, here an article in our local
rag that provides more details:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050701/news_1n1cityhall.html

I remember attending an RM presentation years where the speaker had a slide
that read "What two things get people in more trouble than anything else -
Sex and Records."  In this case, the indicted councilmen are in trouble
because of both.

Interestingly enough, though, Seattle apparently has its own version of
Strippergate going on at the same time as well
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382736_colacurcio15m.htm
l?syndication=rss

Must be a west coast phenomena...

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Manager, Records Management
Sempra Global
619-696-4671
619-696-2534 (Fax)
619-952-7145 (Cell)

"While you're at it, you might as well
      add discovery to death and taxes."
                               Nicholas Ralph Baum

"Sempra Global is not the same company as the utility SDG&E or SoCal Gas,
and Sempra Global is not regulated by the California Public Utilities
Commission."