From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:54:16 -0500
Hi Tracey,

I haven't heard of specific ranking criteria and I know that's the thrust of
your inquiry, but I wondered a few things.  Did you receive a request for
the criteria that you're passing on to the group?  If this is the case, you
might consider going back to the requestor and finding out what is driving
the request.  Ideally it would certainly help to find the specific tool you
request, but in the absence of that tool, my guess is there is a problem
that brought this topic up.  In the right organization, depending on the
nature of the issue, it can always be used as a springboard for broader
discussions you could lead as a records professional to come up with such a
ranking specific to your organization.

I know this isn't what you asked for, but sometimes these requests are
opportunities in disguise.

I hope others can help more than I did :-)

Tom