From:
Amy Dymond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:47:57 -0500
Good Afternoon,

  Are there any List-Serv members who work in the Credit Union Industry; have obtained their CRM's and would be willing to contact me off list to answer some research questions concerning CRM and job descriptions?

 Kind Regards,

Amy  J Dymond
Supervisor Business Systems
American Airlines Federal Credit Union
817-963-0037
817-931-9945 (Fax)
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of American Airlines Federal Credit Union. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.