From:
Laura Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:50:25 -0800
I work for an engineering company that has 17 offices in the United States.  We currently use GroupWise for our e-mail but in the future we are going to switch to Microsoft Outlook.  We feel that this will be a good time to implement EDM for archiving e-mails.  We currently use OmniRIM for our paper files and do have a retention schedule in place.  I have several questions.
What EDM software is being used for this? What functions does it have? Are you happy with it? How much interaction is required by the average user to archive e-mail? What hardware is required? Does it link with other RM software?I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.  I did look at the list serve archives but didn't really find what I was looking for.

Laura Boldt
Records Management Supervisor
David Evans and Associates