From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:15:41 -0600
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Jesse Wilkins
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 8:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How Much RAIN ?

STOP ALREADY ! ! ! ! !

I'm sorry for shouting, but don't we all have better things to do than read
all this BS ?

This is a valuable FREE service that is being provided.

Use it or delete the emails. It is as simple as that.

Can we PLEASE use this forum for more useful discussions?

I'm tired of all the wasted bandwidth over such petty BS.

Isn't everyone who subscribes to this list an adult ?

Please act as such.

</rant>