From:
"Mirjana.Orovic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:42:16 -0500
Hello,

I am new to this Listserv. I work in the Library and Records Center of a
small banking association, and I need your help and/or your opinion. Is
anyone using Stellent Enterprise Content Management, Records and
Retention Management or any other Stellent software, and would you
recommend it? If this has already been discussed where do I find it on
the Listserv?

Thanks,

Mirjana Orovic, MSLS

The information contained in this E-mail and any of its
attachments is intended only for the use of the address(es)
indicated above, and is confidential. This information may
also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
review or use of the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited. You may not copy, forward, disclose or use
any part of this information. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it and all copies from your
system and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.

Thank you.

Internet communications are not always timely or
secure, and can contain errors and viruses. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions which arise as a
result.