From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 09:32:24 -0700
I do not see that as deliberate; perhaps somewhat circumstantial if your
mail system is not secure.  Contact ARMA; see if they can work out a
method for you to take advantage of the discount offer.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/15/2007 8:11 AM >>>
I've tried to use the discount offer and found that it was only
available by
mail, phone or fax. In my environment all these channels are not secure

enough to prevent identity theft (using secure mail would "eat" the

discount). I suspect that the lack of the opportunity to use the
discount
offer on-line  is deliberate. I see it as a discrimination against
International members.

Natasha Khramtsovsky

Senior RIM expert,

Electronic Office Systems,