From:
"Grevin, Frederic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:41:51 -0400
I suppose it's conceivable, if the job is a combination CIO-Records Manager-Risk Compliance Officer, and in a large corporate setting.

The risks would be commensurate, of course ...

Best regards.

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin
Director, Office of Records and Archives Management

The City of New York

Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)

Email: [log in to unmask]