From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:40:42 -0700
Good afternoon,

  You may or may not have visited the ARMA Houston 2007 conference website lately--we have posted the multimedia film we used prior to both keynotes given at Our Big Event.

  If you're interested in taking a look at our three minute film, check out the website below:

  http://conf.armahouston.org/

  Thanks for your time,

  Mimi

Mimi Dionne, CRM, CDIA+