From:
"Grevin, Frederic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:37:21 -0400
Joanne, GRIM (Genzyme Records and Information Management) has the supreme advantage of being really memorable, and worth a sardonic chuckle, so don't use "obvious reasons" only for the negative.

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Director, Office of Records and Archives Management

The City of New York

Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)

Email: [log in to unmask]