From:
Nick De Laurentis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:53:01 -0400
Susan said: "I personally believe that RIM positions, especially in any
sort of management position, need to have degree qualifications.
The reason for this is because I believe that if we are to succeed in
raising the level of our profession, it has to be looked at by Senior
Management as a viable profession and therefore a degree is necessary."

I couldn't agree with Susan more... We must have an eye to the future and
the only way to build our perceived value as much as our academic and
professional value is to raise the bar.  I am not aware of too many other
senior positions in other areas of organizations that don't expect the
same.

Oh, and I will echo her disclaimers... This is my personal opinion.

Nick De Laurentis, SCLA - Business Analyst State Farm ® Systems
Technology - Enterprise Content Management Enterprise Records Management
Infrastructure (ERMI) Team
Phone: 309.735.3500
Email: [log in to unmask]