From:
Don Prososki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:36:05 -0500
Chris,

I think for Larry it is 1072.

If you replied because you want to help, here is what I would like to saddle
you with:

I found a travel agency on the internet that my wife and I might want to use
for train travel in Canada in late summer.  The agency's address is:  City
Sprint Vacations, 151 Bloor St. W #455, Toronto, ON M5S 1S4.  Phone:
416-915-2515.  I tried to contact Canada's equilivant to our (USA) Business
Bureaus, but was unsuccessful in getting any information.

The information that I would like to know is if that company (City Sprint
Vacations) is actually located at the store-front of their address.

Next it would be helpful, but not necessary, to get a reference from anyone
who has done business with the company.

That's a tall order, I know.  But, I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,