From:
"High, Levita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:04:14 -0500
Hi John,
I met you when you interviewed here at ACS last year.

In answer to your question, ACS was in the process of selecting a product
and had worked with Contoural (Nearpoint/Mimosa) to archiving and
e-discovery.

I'm not sure if I can assist, but I would be glad to refer you on to our rep
if you need more specific info.

Levita High
Records Manager
Office of Legal Compliance - Records Management
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
2828 N Haskell Ave.
Dallas, TX  75204

Compliance Questions? ComplianceNet Answers!
. . . . .visit ComplianceNet on the homepage of InfoBank

This message is intended for the named Recipient(s) only and may include
confidential information which is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing,
or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by reply to this transmission and delete the
message without disclosure