From:
don warner saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:05:56 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shirley Kressel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: The Boston City Council's Committee on Rules and
Administration will meet for the purpose of discussion a research
report.
To: Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>

They hired a guy to figure out how to prove the Open Meeting Law is
unconstitutional.

Rules committee is meeting Sept 10 at 10 am to discuss his report, as
posted on City website calendar.  I'm attending.  You can probably get
a paper copy of the report there.  I attach my scan of the copy I got,
but it's hard to read.