Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:30:30 -0700
Yah-suh, the image of Rob "pollin' his pirogue cross da bayou" on the way to work puts a song in mah heart =)

All kidding aside, Betty and I have a long history of gator discussions, including a shipment of gator claw back scratchers, going back more than a decade.  She knows my love for the Crescent City and the deep hurt that went through my heart seeing the damage following Katrina and Rita, not to mention all the others before them.

I NEVER miss an opportunity to visit New Orleans and have even added a few days and a lot of $$ to multiple trips to the South for a stop over for a much needed culture, food, and music re-baptism.

Long live the Blue Dog, and the 'Bleu Dawg'... If you live in the area, I'm sure you know the difference and that they both DO exist and all hail the Hand Grenade and PoBoy!

Larry

Sent from MY iPhone