From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:46:17 -0800
I agree with Judy.

I see it very often that under FOI request people try to receive results of research that needs to be done in order answer the FOI request instead doing it by themselves on the base of records available. According to Canadian Legislation, FOIPPA, "The purposes of this Act are,
(a) to provide a right of access to information under the control of institutions ..."

Somehow this is result of "trust"

Regards,

Alex Babin