From:
"Niss, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:47:41 +0000
I am passing this along for a colleague who is not on this list.  Please reply directly to him:  [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

I am the Archivist here and was hoping that you might be able to help us with a search we are conducting for a microfilm and digital scan inspector. We are seeking a vendor to inspect microfilm and digital scans that we are presently having produced by a vendor.  The sub-vendor we have been using the past number of years cannot do the project this budget year, due to illness. There will be about 75 MN rolls and about 150,000 digital image scans in PDF format (on CD or DVD) to be inspected. Please let me know about any reputable vendors you have used, or are aware of, to perform this project.  This needs to be completed so that the vendor can make any necessary corrections, and corrections checked by the end of the budget year (6/30/2011).  Also, if possible, can you please let me know the rates they charge for such inspections, i.e., Microfilm: $ price per roll/ Scans: $ price per # of scanned images.

Thank you,

Douglas Di Carlo
Archivist,
La Guardia and Wagner Archives