From:
George Despres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:19:40 -0500
MITRE, a Fortune 100 Best Company to Work For and a ComputerWorld 100
Best Place to Work in IT, invites applications for a new electronic records
management system product manager position.

Please search Jobs (keyword: records or by requisition: 14989BR) via the
Employment tab on our public home page:

http://www.mitre.org/

All questions should be directed through our website.

MITRE, on Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies To Work For" list ten years
in a row and on Computer World magazine's "100 Best Places to Work in IT" list
four years in a row, is seeking an Electronic Records System Architect to join
MITRE's Information Technology (IT) Web Development Team.

As the architect for our Oracle Electronic Records Management solution, you
will be responsible for managing the translation of business requirements to
comprehensive system design. Additionally, you will lead fellow team members
in the realization of your designs.
Security Clearance Level No

Key Functions: In the ERMS Application Architect role, you will be the
technical lead responsible for mapping the business requirements into technical
requirements, and leading the other technical teams on the deployment of our
solution into MITRE’s infrastructure. You will create the logical architecture
and end-to-end system designs for new record types and sources. Your
responsibilities will also include hands-on implementation of various aspects of
the system.

Required Education/Experience: BS and 5 years of related experience or MS
and 3 years of related experience or PhD and 1 year of related experience

Desired Education/Experience Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, or a related field. One year of hands-on development
with records management applications.

Required Skills: We seek a candidate who has exposure and experience with
records management software (Stellent and/or Oracle preferred). Proven track
record leading business process capture and logical architecture design.
Experience with web application development using Commercial Off the Shelf
(COTS) toolkits (preferably Oracle) and COTS system configuration
management.

In addition the candidate must have excellent verbal/written communications
skills and demonstrated project management experience working across
multiple groups.

Desired Skills: The ideal candidate will have worked with Oracle Content
Server-based web, digital asset and document management solutions.
Knowledge of Linux development environments, CVS, Ant, Maven, Microsoft
SharePoint and database experience are a plus.