From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:28:49 -0800
As Andrew mentioned,

it is good to be there and to oversee, if you can.

The problem you described can happened when :
-Vendor reuse the boxes,
-box has few barcodes - your barcode, vendor's count barcode, vendor's  location barcode
It is possible that different vendors have their own way of barcoding - somebody uses two barcodes for one box, another one uses the only one barcode(place).
Check how many barcodes does use your current vendor and what every barcode label stays for.
From my experience, it is very useful to have the listing of places that your boxes take in the centre.
My experience shows that having that data on your computer can help vendor to locate the boxes when something happens in his database and you can serve him as backup. Also, you make your own count for payments when you destroy the boxes.

Anyway, I think that good communications will help to resolve the problem.

Regards,

Alex Babin