From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:54:49 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rachel Hardiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:36 AM
Subject: [RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK] New Handbook on Records Classification from
Standards Australia
To: [log in to unmask]

 Hello all,

I've got this from the RMAA list, and thought it might be of interest.
Apologies to those who already subscribe to the RMAA for adding their
in-boxes.

Standards Australia has just issued a new publication, 'HB 5031-2011
Handbook: Records Classification'. It is available at
http://infostore.saiglobal.com/store/Details.aspx?ProductID=1456503; there
is a free preview of the table of contents and introduction.

Regards,
Rachel

Rachel Hardiman
Records Manager
NHS Business Services Authority
Bridge House
152 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 6SN

Tel: 0191 203 5351
Mob: 07776 498 791
Fax: 0191 244 6842

*** NHSBSA DISCLAIMER ***

To save paper, and to help our environmental footprint, please view
our e-mail disclaimer on our website at http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/email

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For
any content based queries, please email

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va
http://twitter.com/RAINbyte