From:
"Grevin, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:07:01 -0400
Jason, wouldn't the employee's payment "by check or CC" of the "one time contributions with matching programs" be reserved for the employee personal income tax, and therefore not within the sphere of responsibility of the corporation?

The matching part would, of course, fall under the "support of payroll records" cited by Ginny.

Best regards,

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin
Email: [log in to unmask]