From:
Amy Harrelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 15:07:34 -0500
Hi Group,
  Do any of you have experience in coal and rail files?  As of right now I have not seen the documents I will be inventorying and then setting up so I cannot give an example of what this must be.  All that I know so far is that these files are kept by the team that deals with rail transportation for coal and the purchase of coal for  one of the power plants.  I will be meeting with the group later in the week to begin reviewing documents for inventory.  I would love any input or references online as to what to look for setting up record series for this file group.  I am especially interested in any Federal Regulations surrounding these docs that might trump current retention practices as they are looking at going all electronic.

Much thanks,
Amy Harrelson

Amy Harrelson
LCRA