From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:56:43 -0500
I'm considering some training in Microsoft InfoPath because it can address a
lot of issues related to electronic forms and databases and is very centric
to SharePoint.  I have a couple of inquiries for the group:

1.        Do you contribute to or use InfoPath in your work daily or
occasionally?

2.       Do you create forms in InfoPath?  Are they from an XML dump of your
database Schema?

3.       Do you use the resulting XML from InfoPath forms to create or
update database records?

4.       Do you use forms to create lists, logs or records in conjunction
with SharePoint?

5.       Do you know of a good training company for InfoPath?  Have you
heard of Webducator or have any advice about them?

Thanks!

Tom