From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:32:48 -0700
Metro Maryland ARMA 2011 Year End Banquet
Hosted By:   Metro Maryland ARMA Chapter
Metro Maryland ARMA Year End Banquet
Be a Pirate!! Come Celebrate another GREAT Year at ARMA MM!!!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
O'Donnell's Sea Grill
311
Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD
Networking - 6:00 PM; Dinner – 6:30 PM: Awards and Presentations: 7:30 – 8:30
Well, shiver me timbers!It’s time again for the Metro Maryland ARMA Chapter to
celebrate another successful year. Join us for an evening of good food, drink
and merry making as we honor our chapter officers, vendors and those who have
made noteworthy contributions during the year. We will be awarding our Vendor
and Chapter Member of the Year. The theme for our celebration is “Be a
Pirate!”—so come if ye dare, don your puffy shirt, and let loose your inner Jack
Sparrow! Arrr yE going to be there?

IMPORTANT:Before June 2, you should also go to the Metro MD Chapter webpage at
http://www.armamar.org/gmd and see if you are eligible to apply for our
education awards which will be awarded at the banquet. These are incredible
chapter benefits, so take advantage.

Please also note that we will be collecting cans of food for the local food
bank. Any donations are welcome.

Menu:The ARMA Gaithersburg Chapter Board will provide crab dip and spinach
artichoke dip appetizers.  Entrees are your choice of O’Donnell's Signature Crab
Cakes, Herb-roasted Chicken Breast, Broiled Atlantic Salmon, or Fresh Vegetable
Pasta.  Dessert, coffee, tea, and other beverages are included.  Cash bar will
be available.
REMEMBER - You must  include your entree selection in the comments area along
with your response to this invitation to ensure you receive the meal of your
choice.
Cost:  Online payment with credit card available until reservation closing
time, $35 @www.armar.org/gmd; payment at the door must be by cash or check only:
$30 members; $35 non-members; $15 students (student ID required).
Reservations: Please RSVP no later than 5:00 PM Friday, June 3, 2011, by
responding to your E-vite or by sending an email to [log in to unmask]  Please
indicate your dinner selection with your response.  No shows and cancellations
after 5:00 PM on Friday, June 3, 2011 will be billed.

Directions:  From 495 (Beltway) take I-270 N toward Frederick, MD.  From I-270
(local lanes), take Exit 10, Clopper Road, turn right at the light onto Diamond
Ave/Clopper Road (Rte 117).  Turn left at the next light onto Quince Orchard
Road (Rte 124).  Turn left onto Great Seneca Highway (Rte 119) and right onto
Kentlands Boulevard.  Look for the restaurant on the right.  From Frederick, MD
take I-270 S to MD-124, Quince Orchard Road Exit Number 11B; turn left onto
Great Seneca Hwy.  Then turn right onto Kentlands Boulevard, and look for the
restaurant on the left.