From:
Kathy Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:53:57 -0700
I apologize for replying to the alias with my response to Blake. Shame on me!! That’s a pretty large mistake and one I get for not paying proper attention. My sincere apologies!

Kathy ☹
​​​
Kathy Becker
Records Manager

Altera Corporation
101 Innovation Drive
San Jose, CA. 95134
Office: 408-544-7426
Mobile: 408-499-2198

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.