Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:13:56 -0700
Larry .... been following this thread since the beginning.  I'm surprised
the NTSB didn't hire you on to actively follow-up your leads and use your
professional knowledge.  Also surprised that PG&E aren't being brought to
task for their failure iaw 18 CFR 125.2 & 125.3 & 18 CFR 225.2 & 225.3.

Robert W Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting
253-229-4555