From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:00:37 -0700
I enjoy from reading Peter's "spam"

As I do the same by myself, not sending but searching, I know how much time and efforts it takes to find the information that might be of interest for different clients.
I hope that Peter's family understands it and allows him to do it for Records Management and Archival communities satisfaction.

Thank you Teacher, and continue.

Regards,

Alex Babin