From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:29:24 -0400
On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

>  Since free email accounts are also readily available, you should consider
> getting a Yahoo or Gmail account for non-essential email. Perhaps Listserve
> postings go there along with advertising from retailers  that you've signed
> up with. This will keep your business email Inbox free of non-critical
> items.

I'm not nearly the tech-geek that Patrick is but I will second his
suggestion about using gmail/yahoo/hotmail or whatever for your listserv
subscriptions and other non-business related email. I currently have 6
non-business email accounts plus a couple of Yahoo groups. each email
account has a specific purpose, this address [log in to unmask] is for
listserv subscriptions.. these multiple accounts drive one of my brothers
bonkers as he doesn't know which one to use if he needs to email. Because I
use free email accounts for non-business purposes my company email account
is very manageable since I receive only emails from internal sources or
customers at that address

If you do use your business account for posting be careful what you write as
you are telling everyone who you work for and you wouldn't to embarrass the
folks who pay your salary

pak the inbox terrorist

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA