From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:46:47 -0400
Logically no, but then there is the old caveat emptor admonishment. at what
point do the clients take on responsibility. sounds like the firm has been
in some trouble for quite sometime.
at the same time we don't know what stocks were held by the customers and
as the graph pointed out the market goes up and down.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va