From:
Nancy Ur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:50:20 -0500
Larry, you're singin' to the choir!  I've been in RM since the '80s and at
the present company for ~ 2 years. Inherited a bunch of issues/challenges
that I'm trying to remediate - dancing as fast as I can with scant
resources and some Advil and Pepcid.

Nancy K. Ur
Corporate Records Manager
Chubb & Son, a division of Federal Insurance Company
General Counsel/WTO+1
15 Mountain View Road
Warren, N.J.  07059
Phone: 908-903-3436
Fax:     908-903-3820

This e-mail (which includes any attachments) is intended to be read only
by the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  This e-mail may contain
confidential proprietary information and may be a confidential
attorney-client communication, exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it, forward
it or disseminate or use it or its contents. In such event, please notify
the sender by return e-mail (or by phone at the number shown above) and
delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter.  Thank you for your
cooperation.