From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 06:37:25 -0800
Holy Smackerdoodles Batman....

Hopefully folks don't buy into this tripe. A statement of Work is critical
but....

not getting bogged doen in such trivial things as metadata and taxonomy?
Seems like a formula for failure to me. Reminds me a vendor I knoew years
ago that spent quite a wile trying to convince me that just deleting the
links to an image was the same as disposing of it.

If you are pursuing an EDMS metadata and taxonomy are high priotities. In
addition CoBiT or COSO would not be a bad idea either. Puting controls in
place prior to implementation will increase accountabilty, and help ensure
compliance. If you are trying to survive in the cloud you should also be
very familiar with SAS 70.

Always remember who won the race.

Chris Flynn