From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:07:58 -0500
Not to toot my own horn, but I will anyway. In the section that discusses
the materials donated by the Athletic Dept (films, and other archival
materials and ephemera), I was the archivist who was responsible for
getting the Athletic Dept to donate its vast archive to the library, and
organized it so it could be accessed by researchers. And then I left Yale
to work as a records manager in NYC.

Stephen Cohen
Records Manager (& Archivist)
MetLife