From:
Xiaomi An <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 06:24:13 +0800
 You may find the following public available source useful for your
answers:

ISO TC46 SC11 ISO/DIS 30300 Management system for records – Fundamentals
and vocabulary and ISO/DIS 30301 Management system for records –
Requirements

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(2009).The above document is available from:

http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8800147&objAction=browse&sort=name.

BesideThe following article would be also helpful for your understanding of
ISO 30300:2011 and ISO 30301: 2011 : “Increasing organizational trust and
effectiveness – using a management system for records”, written by Judith
Ellis and Carlota Bustelo, to be published on ISO Focus.

Xiaomi An

--
Dr. Xiaomi An
Professor at School of Information Resources Management