From:
NKhramtsovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:21:57 +0400
Hi Mary,

While revising a Russian translation of ISO 30300/30301, I've noticed that
nearly all the content of ISO 15489 (with few small changes) was moved into
them. And, of course, there is typical ISO Management System as well.

So, basic RM stuff is the same, but policy-level responsibilities are
allocated differently. The important thing is that the MSR can be headed by
non-RM manager.

With respect to Larry's words about "the sorely outdated ISO 15489", I'd say
ISO 15489 might get cold at the funerals of many other younger standards :)

With my best regards,
Natasha