From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:02:21 -0500
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> While you may WANT THIS, they may not be motivated to comply, especially if
> these manuals are for equipment that is used by a wide range of clients and
> they purchase it from vendors and as a third party install it.

Many vendors already produce manuals in pdf format. don't think you can get
them to customize them for you though. But if you have a full version of
Adobe you can add bookmarks to the manuals. I have a full version of Adobe
and use it to modify pdf manuals i've downloaded from Panasonic and Nikon.
In Adobe Reader one can had annotations and highlights but don't think you
can do bookmarks.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va