From:
Karen Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:30:39 -0500
Hello everyone,

My name is Karen Salter and I am the Corporate Records Manager for Cumberland Farms and Gulf Oil in Massachusetts.  I am looking to see if anyone uses a Records Management system to hold electronic documents that the end users put into the system themselves?

We currently use ARM and have approximately 215 users that enter documents into the system daily.  We average 300 documents a day.  We do have a naming convention in place so that helps.

Our current process for my department  of 6 is to pull a daily report and quality check the documents being entered using a check list that we developed ( I can send that along if anyone wants to see it).  We are finding that we just can't keep up with the work flow and am looking for ideas on how to streamline our process if possible.

How do some of you quality control documents?  Do you put the responsibility back on the end users or do you have a department that checks them?  What steps do you take to ensure accuracy of documents? Etc....

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Karen Salter
Corporate Records Manager
Records and Retention Department
Cumberland Gulf Group of Companies
100 Crossing Blvd.
Framingham, MA 01702
508-270-5888

The information contained in this e-mail message (including all attachments) is only for the use of the intended recipient and may be privileged and/or confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission.  If you are not an intended recipient, or have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail, telephone, or by fax immediately and delete or destroy the original message and all its attachments.