From:
Mike Alsup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:31:53 -0800
The Iron Mountain and O'Neil press release also makes reference to the work that GimmalSoft is doing with Iron Mountain to unify the management and access to onsite (Accutrac) and offsite (IM Connect, O'Neil) physical records from within SharePoint 2010.  This work will result in a Unified Records Management (URM) set of products that provide access, retention and disposition of both physical and electronic content from within the SharePoint 2010 platform.  End users will be able to provision physical records services, such as creating, requesting delivery or pickup of records as well as assigning containership without leaving SharePoint 2010.
Mike Alsup
www.gimmalsoft.com